Tuesday 26 May 2015

Hockey Story

Yesterday in the freezing cold air my class put on their coats and met our coach Tania who was teaching us Hockey.  First, we had to line up behind a hockey stick.  My one was blue.  Second, we had to stand in our hockey positions.   Third, we had to dribble our imaginary ball across a soft and stony court.

Next we had to get into partners for passes, we did 5 close up, then went further and further apart.  Lastly, we got to hit the ball hard to see how far we can get it.  I got it to the flagpole, I was excited to see that I got it to the flagpole.  Then we had to line up, Tania said to skip around the old playground back to class.

By Edelma and Lela

1 comment:

  1. Tania was really friendly and was able to show us the skills- I was impressed by the distance she could push the ball! How far could you go?

    ReplyDelete